I don’t know about you, but every month I make a mental wish-list of stuff I’d love to get that I’ve seen online or in shops, so I can treat myself the next time I get paid. Or when I need cheering up. Whichever comes first! Now that it’s finally starting to get cold, I can’t wait to start wearing darker colours and layering up – and I’ve seen a few pretty clothes that will help me do just that…
1. ASOS pencil skirt in leather and suede mix, £72 – I love the wet-look fabrics and shiny vinyl that seem to be everywhere at the moment, which is why this dark blue pencil skirt from ASOS caught my eye. It’s a tad expensive, but think it would be worth every penny worn with a geometric print sweatshirt or simple white shirt and heels.
2. Topshop wool panel gloves, £25 – These gloves are just too cute and a chic little nod to the tartan trend if you don’t want to go for the full blown affair.
3. River Island lime pony skin bag, £30 – There’s so many different colours, cuts and textures to play with this season, and this bag is the perfect example. Eye-popping colour, cool print and pony skin, it’ll jazz up a leather skirt and black blouse in one swift, stylish move.
4. Zara bucket bag with metal detailing, £79.99 – If there’s one thing I won’t scrimp on is a bag, as if it’s good quality leather it’ll last you for ages. I really like the style of this one from Zara as it’s simple enough to wear daily, but it’s got the little studs that add that punk touch.
5. Topshop ABA pointed ankle boots, £95 – I just love the 60s style and cobalt blue colour of these ankle boots, they’re bound to brighten up your outfit (and your day!). Plus the block heel will make these a breeze to walk in.
6. Zara checked trousers and top, £39.99 each – You can’t go wrong with a co-ordinated outfit and this navy and red top and trouser checked combo with zips from Zara ticks all the right boxes. It’ll look great with some heeled ankle boots.
7. River Island monochrome jumper with geo necklace, £40 – I actually think this monochrome jumper would look great with the ASOS vinyl skirt, but it would work just as well with boyfriend jeans. Plus you get the necklace thrown in for the same price. Bargain.
What’s high on your wish-list this month?