I’ve got a confession to make… I hate sale shopping, especially the January sales. I hate the stress of missing out on a good morning, hate having to get up early to get the best stuff, and I hate negotiating my way through hyper women, sweating because of all my extra layers. BUT, lucky for me I can avoid all of that and still get a good bargain or two thanks to online shopping. I can do it all from the comfort of my own bed/sofa, and I don’t even need to get dressed. Result!
There are quite a few good buys this year too, here’s a selection of the best ones.
1. V front chiffon lace insert dress, £18 (was £38), Topshop
2. ASOS Aero ankle boots, £33 (was £55), ASOS
3. Premium jewelled flower headband £22.50 (was £45), Topshop
4. Short faux leather gloves, £12.99 (were £17,99), Zara
5. Gold glitter strap watch, £18 (was £35), Oasis
6. ASOS bag with floral front gem, £27 (was £45), ASOS
7. Check shift dress, £19.99 (was £44.99), Mango
8. Loafers, £10 (were £19.99), H&M
9. Checked coat, £99.99 (was £149), Zara
10. Pink crystal statement necklace, £10 (was £35), River Island